These pre-winter treats are amazingly straightforward and taste fabulous. The oak seeds make a pleasant cute gift for birthday celebrations or Halloween festivities or add them to the focal point of your Thanksgiving table. Indeed, even they are adaptable. Smaller than usual nutty spread treats are amazing in light of the fact that they have instant crosshatches, so in the event that you have guests that are adversely affected by peanuts, little vanilla wafers can be utilized.
Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- 1 tbsp prepared chocolate frosting
- (24) milk chocolate candy kisses (like Hershey’s Kisses®), unwrapped
- (24) mini vanilla wafer cookies (such as Nilla®)
- (24) butterscotch chips
- Add and smear a small amount of frosting onto the flat bottom of a candy kiss.
- Put onto the flat bottom of the vanilla wafer.
- Smear a little more frosting onto the flat bottom of a butterscotch chip, and press onto the rounded top of the cookie.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients. Set aside to dry, about 30 minutes.
Rub the Nutter Butter gently crosshatches with a small amount of melted chocolate, for a more natural feel. And draw crosshatch lines with a food color marker over the vanilla wafers. You can use other seasonal flavors of Hershey’s and Kisses if you want.
Per Serving: 132 calories; 0.5 g protein; 1 mg cholesterol; 31 mg sodium; 6.7 g fat; 15.6 g carbohydrates.
Get Your E-book Now