One-Minute Chocolate Peanut Butter Mug Cake is a soggy chocolate cake with a liquid peanut spread community that rapidly heats up in a mug in the microwave! Today I’m sharing the ideal treat for those occasions when you’re wanting a bit of something sweet yet there’s nary a treat or cupcake or sweet in the house. Did you realize that out of nowhere, you are only a couple brief minutes from straight-up, genuine CAKE?!
Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- Butter a large, microwave-safe mug.
- In a small bowl, combine:
- 5 Tablespoons all purpose flour
- 2 Tablespoons white or brown sugar
- pinch of salt
- 1 Tablespoon milk (any type)
- 1/2 ripe banana, mashed well
- 2 heaping Tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 slightly beaten egg
- 3 Tablespoons chocolate chips (I used dark)
- In a small bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa powder, sugar, and baking powder until thoroughly, completely combined with no streaks of flour or cocoa powder remaining.
- Blend in milk, butter, and vanilla until the batter is smooth. Pour batter into a 14-ounce (or larger) microwave-safe mug with straight sides.
- Combine peanut butter and chocolate chips and dollop into the center of the mug, gently pressing down until even with the top of the batter.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute. Allow cooling for a couple of minutes before serving.
Calories: 641kcal | Carbohydrates: 71g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 38g | Saturated Fat: 20g | Cholesterol: 69mg | Sodium: 314mg | Potassium: 438mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 38g | Vitamin A: 800IU | Calcium: 142mg | Iron: 3.3mg
Get Your E-book Now